Both Parents Have a Financial Obligation

Both Parents Have a Financial Obligation

Our attorney will help you fight for reasonable child support

When one parent has sole custody of a child, the other parent usually pays child support. McDavid Law, PLLC can help you create a child support agreement. When you work with our child support attorneys, we will review your financials to determine reasonable child support based on the facts of your case.

Make an appointment with us today by calling 919-335-6949.

Modify your child support agreements

Life-changing events can affect your child support. If you are struggling to pay child support or you think you deserve more, you can file a motion to modify your child support. You can put in a child support modification request when there is a substantial change of circumstances such as...

  • Winning the lottery
  • Loss of income
  • Increase in come
  • Both of a child
  • and many more

These agreements can be changed with help from a child support attorney. Schedule an appointment with McDavid Law today to get started.